Surgery Manager – White City
JOB ID: 18-5908
- UK London - WhiteCity
Posted 10 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Surgery Manager that will be responsible for setting and maintaining world class surgical team standards throughout our White City clinic. The Surgery Manager will lead and support the surgical team to ensure targets for Laser Eye Surgery are met whilst ensuring effective utilisation of all resources.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
In addition, the surgery manager will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying and implementing systems to ensure world class surgical treatments and appropriate patient outcomes.
- Motivate the surgical team to achieve the clinical KPIs and targets for treatment volumes.
- Ensuring support for the team in efficient and productive use of surgery time, maximisation of surgery lists, accurate and timely reporting is key to success.
- Responsible for managing the Clinical Governance and HCC systems centrally and ensuring compliance in the field.
- A proven track record of developing a team
- A passion or interest for refractive surgery
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- A hands-on and customer-centric approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- An articulate and presentable candidate is essential
- Good experience of Microsoft office and outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
Optical Express surgeons have together performed over 1 million refractive surgery procedures worldwide and in a recent survey of over 97,000 Optical Express patients, over 99% told us they would recommend us to their family and friends. Worldwide, our ophthalmic surgeons have a combined surgical experience of over 1,000 years. Every year in the UK, more than double the number of patients trust Optical Express to perform their laser eye surgery than any other provider and in a study completed in December 2013 of nearly 300,000 Optical Express patients, over 99% achieved 20/20 vision or better following treatment
Apply for this jobAPPLY