Optical Advisor – Leeds White Rose
JOB ID: 17-5565
- UK Leeds
Posted 73 days ago
Optical Express surgeons have performed over 1 million refractive surgery procedures worldwide. In a recent survey of 252,179 Optical Express patients, over 99% told us they would recommend us to their family and friends. Globally, our ophthalmic surgeons have a combined surgical experience of over 1,000 years practising ophthalmology and over 700 years performing refractive surgery. Every year in the UK, more than double the number of patients trust Optical Express to perform their laser eye surgery than any other provider. In a study completed in September 2014 of 336,381 Optical Express patients with the most common prescriptions we treat, over 99% achieved 20/20 vision or better following treatment.
Job Title – Optical Advisor
Location – Leeds White Rose
Hours – 40
Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given.
The role of an Optical Advisor within Optical Express offers you far more than just a job in retail, giving you more responsibility, training and the real chance of career progression. As the face of Optical Express you will be responsible for taking the patient through their journey whilst delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Part of that journey will involve building rapport quickly and having the ability to identify the needs of the customer, and in doing so, being able to sell the benefits of purchasing glasses or contact lenses with Optical Express and working closely with the customer to achieve a successful sale.
Everyday will bring something new but your day to day role will involve:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Use your customer service skills and influencing skills to advise potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs.
- Maximise conversion opportunities with patients to our premier treatments.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on all products and associated key features and benefits.
- Complete ‘three way’ handovers according to protocol.
- Accurately maintain all manual and computerised customer records in accordance with Data Protection.
- Creating sales opportunities and delivering on challenging but attainable targets.
- Work closely with other store colleagues to achieve overall store objectives.
- Assist in the running of the store/Clinic, answering the telephone, stock ordering and stock checking and general reception duties as and when required
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for providing world class customer service, strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to influence outcomes by working closely with others. Articulate and presentable, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express, whilst demonstrating confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times.
Apply for this jobAPPLY